All you need to know
January 13, 2021
Logo design original
February 20, 2021
Name to incorporate in the logo
Is there anything you like incorporate in to the logo?
Is there anything you do not like?
If you got any sketch or reference upload here
Max. file size: 256 MB.
With paying the full amount 100%, after using one revision free, if you are not happy with the design, you can ask for a 30% refund. We advise you to pay upfront only 30% of the amount.
By paying only 30% you will get a Medium quality JPG and one revision free. If you are happy with the design, you need to pay the rest 70% of the amount in order to continue the finalization steps. With full payment you get two revisions plus the Source Files of the Final product.
How do you want to pay?
Pay 30% for now
Pay the full amount
Terms and Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
⦁ Payments , Packages and Refund
Before you purchase our product for starting the Project you should read the Terms and Conditions about the Payments and Refund policy of the Company.
⦁ For starting a Premium package ( 6 examples - 6 revisions ) You need to purchase the first payment 200$, which contains 2 revision. After purchasing the first payment 200$ you are NOT allowed for a Refund Request.
In agreement with the client, the Company and the Client will review the product given the observed delivery deadlines ( Delivery 3-5 business days ). Before finalizing the project We require the second payment 480$ which contains 2 revisions plus the Final Source Files.
After purchasing the Second Payment you have the right to Request a Refund to the second payment but before using the given Revisions or the source files.
If there is no Refund Request, after finalizing the Project, the Company is obligated to deliver the product in the following formats: AI (Adobe Illustrator Vector file), EPS (Large Vector file), JPG (high-resolution image), PNG (High Transparent image), and a PDF document with Logo ID number, with this ID number you can prove that we made y
⦁ Delivery Policy
After ordering the package the Company will review the order. If the brief is clear and contains everything you want to be implemented in the design the company will start with the design right ahead. If the brief doesn't contain enough description of your idea, we will contact you for more information. If your feedback is late, the starting process with the design will also be prolonged. If you want your final product to be delivered within the order deadlines (3-5 business days), Please cooperate and be more specific about your idea!
⦁ Revisions Policy
Every package contains the same number of revisions except the Costume made package.
With the first payment, you get 2 revisions and with the second payment, you get 3 revisions plus. There are certain deadlines that apply to the company for using the revisions. If the customer does not give a response for the first revision within ex. 3 days for the received design, the company has the right to prolong the delivery of the final product plus 3 days. The same rule applies to all revisions. If you want your final product to be delivered within the order deadlines (3-5 business days), Please cooperate!
⦁ Examples of the Product
Every package contains different numbers of examples, referred to as the amount of the product and the chosen package.
The Company reserve the right to contribute the required examples for each package.
The meaning of the Examples: Providing one specific idea of the product with different examples of the main design, other examples may contain different (typography, colors, shapes, the order of the segments, and other details) without changing the main idea.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By accessing or using the Service You agree to these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
Premium Package quantity
Proceed With The Order